Sunday, April 17, 2022

Poltusworld has closed down



Hi Guys,

my website www.poltusworld.com has been closed down permanently. I have replaced it with another website, www.diagonal-lane.com

This is basically the website of my new comedy novel Death on Diagonal Lane, which has been published by Hachette India, and others in the Diagonal Lane series. But in future it will act as my personal website too. One of these days, I will move all the content that I had on poltusworld to this new website: basically, information about all of my other books and comics and songs.

Until then, you will find much the same information on my cartoon blog, pen-slinger.blogspot.com (this website). Do check out my cartoons. Currently I am drawing a comic strip based on the characters of Diagonal Lane, called Diagonal Days. Previously, I have drawn a strip called Sid n Sod about a bunch of kids who start a punk rock band, and other interesting topics. You will find them all here, click on the labels on the right. You will also find information about my books and my music

All the best

Poltu