Saturday, October 31, 2015

POLL: A new NGO comic strip?

A couple of months ago, a friend of mine contacted me. She had launched a new crowd-sourcing site for financing NGOs (do check it out: www.sphereoftrust.net/). She asked me to draw a few NGO-themed cartoons to decorate her site. Here is what I came up with (click to enlarge):-

Now that gave me an idea: Why not an NGO-themed comic strip? I mean, a proper comic strip with characters and dialog and storylines, not one-liners as above. I have worked it all out: the mustachioed character in the above cartoons will be the lead character and will get a name: Naresh NGO, also the name of the strip. I plan it as a replacement for Blandine’s Farm, which will go at the end of the current story arc. Running yet another comic strip on this blog will be a little too much work, and I have a feeling Blandine’s Farm is not too popular with the readers of this blog.

Question: do you approve of the idea? Would you like me to continue Blandine’s Farm, or replace it with Naresh NGO? Please let me know your views by posting a reply to this post, or contacting me on the contact page of my website www.poltusworld.com, or on Facebook facebook.com/poltuchat