Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Usual Suspects -- Demo Songs

A number of people have pointed out to me that the Punk Band I mentioned in my March Sunday Jam review was Usual Suspects.

Chris from Usual Suspects left a nice comment on that post, and invited me to check out a couple of demo's they've put on the net.

Well, I just did, and it was a lot of fun!

The Demo's are available at this URL:-

http://www.isound.com/reptile

They have two songs there: Darth Vader (Oi!) and Wendy

Oi! is a typical brash, noisy punk number, with a foot-tapping beat, with Chris going Oi! occasionally. Had a lot of fun listening to it. Wendy is a bit slower and mellower. Very nice!

Do have a listen, it will brighten up your day. Look forward to meeting them at the next SJ.

The Usual Suspects are:-

Chris - Vocals & Guitars
Shahid - Guitars & Vocals
Bernard - Bass
Vivek - Drum